Sunday, September 13, 2009

This Next Maven !!

Click here to my this is page

As usual , i login to this next to do my shopping recommendation .
What so special is , i have the Maven 09' badge :) Ho ho ho
( which usually not there )

What is maven ?
Mavens are ThisNext’s superstars. They are the tastemakers and trend spotters that make ThisNext such an awesome place to be. And sometimes we send them cool products to test drive. You can learn more on our Maven page.

Beside that , this next also giving me the welcome gift to be part of the maven team ( ohh ...so sweet )

Thanks for this next given me the badge and the welcome gift ,
It is a big surprise for me :)

So what are you guys waiting for !! join this next now !!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
by TemplatesForYou-TFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru
Distributed by Free Blogger Templates