Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My first design " Dolly Eyes "

Here is my very first handmade items :) If you love my design , you can click to my shop and buy :)
Do leave me a comments and tell me what you think ..:)

**Please contact me at yie_tze@hotmail.com if you want to buy

Price :
Dolly Eyes Bangle : SG15
Dolly Eyes Headband: SG 15
Dolly Eyes Earring : SG 8
( not including shipping)
Others colors will soon release if the respond of this series is good :) or you can contact me to customise the colors you want :)

****sorry for the bad photoshooting skill and my red eyes :| because i don't really good in photoshop . I promise will buy a better camera for my next project ok :) so please help to click my ad for my camera fund :PPP thankyou so so muchhhh


modgam said...

i want the black bangle!!! how much how much??? =]

Independent Queen said...

cute. try make it in pink?

Baby said...

how much is the bangle?

Jeffrey Soon Jan Fei said...

cute bangle
cute bracer

some more cute Yie Tze!!

did a really good pieces of artwork!!

YieTze said...

thanks for all the comments :) i will improve for my next design i promise :)

daph said...

wahh. i love ur top with the eyes!! :D too bad it's not on sale haha. and it's a bit too late. not worth the shipping for now XP i should order a few and then ship together. :P so i'll wait for more of ur stuff!! haha

YieTze said...

thanks daphh ..:P if you want i will send 2 u :P

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
by TemplatesForYou-TFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru
Distributed by Free Blogger Templates